Rules & Regulations
- Participants below the age of 18 years are required to obtain parental/guardian’s consent and are to complete the relevant indemnity declaration form as deemed necessary by the organisers upon registration, failing which, the organisers reserves the rights to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 18.
- For participants below the age of 15 years, parent/guardian’s participation is deemed necessary by the organisers upon registration, failing which, the organisers reserves the rights to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 15.
- Registration for the race is only confirmed upon full payment made and upon issuance of a race identification number.
- In consideration of the participant’s use of the DNA Sports website, the participant agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the participant contained in registration form. If at any point of time, the organisers has grounds to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, the organisers may suspend or cancel the participant’s registration without any refund of registration fee.
- The organiser will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes, discrepancies or complaint arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
- The organiser reserves the rights to limit and/or refuse entry without giving any reason and notice.
- The organiser reserve the rights to cancel, vary and/or add any race category without giving prior notice.
- The organiser reserves the rights to amend the race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the participants. For race route amendment, every effort will be made to inform the participants prior to the race day. The organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such amendment.
Rules & Regulations
- The organisers reserve the rights to cancel an event at any time without prior notice to the participant, in which case such cancellation will be informed to the participant before race day. If an event has to be cancelled due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the organiser and which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event including but not limited to force majeure, there shall be no refund of fees paid and the organiser shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or inconvenience caused arising of the cancellation.
- If an event organizer cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, the event organizer has the rights to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- No refunds will be entertained once full payment is received.
- Confirmed sign-up is not transferable to another person.
- Signed-up participants are not allowed to change their categories once the sign-up is confirmed.
Goods and Product Refund/Return Policy
- All returns of goods and materials purchased directly from DNA Sports require prior authorization. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable; Returns must be authorized by DNA Sports within 30 days of the invoice date. Within thirty (30) days of purchase, we will replace, substitute or repair, at our sole discretion, any DNA Sports product that is deemed defective.
- Products provided/sold by DNA Sports partners and affiliation programs are subject to the return policy of the partner.